Wire Transfer is an easy and convenient way to deposit funds to your Zeply account, which can afterward be exchanged for Bitcoin!
To deposit funds to your account, you will need to initiate your deposit:
- Click on the "Deposit" tab.
- Enter the amount you would like to purchase in EUR/GBP. (The minimum amount required is €/£100).
- Select "Wire Transfer" as the payment method.
- If you are not able to see "Wire Transfer" as a method, please make sure that the base currency of your Zeply account is set to EUR.
- You will now be asked to confirm your deposit amount.
- To receive Wire instructions, click on "Proceed".
Use the details shown in the screenshot below to complete your deposit.
Kindly note that you would always need to use a unique reference ID generated for each deposit request.
If you use any other details for payment reference the deposit process may take longer to complete.
The funds will be credited to your account's fiat wallet. You will then need to convert them to Bitcoin.
Our Step-by-Step Guide on How to Exchange your Funds between Wallets can be found by clicking here.
As advised, please allow 2-5 business days for the funds to reach your account.
If the timeframe has been reached and you have not received your funds, please contact our Support team.
Kindly note that in case the money will not be received by Zeply within the next 10 days, the Wire Transfer Deposit request will expire and you would need to submit a new one.
Wire Transfers are acceptable only from personal bank accounts. You will need to use your own bank account to deposit funds to your Zeply account.